Samstag, 6. Oktober 2012

Tests and quizzes

I wrote 3 test and a lot of quizzes. 1 test in art and 2 tests in math. I think I failed the art test because one page was perfect and the other one was totally wrong:D ok but it's not such a big problem. In math I wrote a test during my fourth day in school. It was not failed:) the other test was better than the first and it's not very difficult because now we do many things I've already done in Germany. We write many quizzes in math and they are all multiple choice:) Der Untericht ist ziemlich anders, weil wir nie irgendwas zusammen besprechen, sondern sie das nur so einmal unserer Tischgruppe erzählt wie was geht und dann können wir sie einzelnt fragen, wenn wir mit irgendwas Probleme haben. Im Lösungsbuch können wir nachgucken, ob unsere Lösung richtig ist. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen