Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2012

Football games

I already went to two football games. We lost both very high! At the first one it was very cold! I went with many people who had never seen a high school football game before(and they are Americans!), so we tried to understand the rules. Football games are ok but not my favorite. Soccer games are so much better! In football games there are so many short breaks and you are sometimes not able to see the ball. But it is really fun when someone grabs the ball and run to score point and everyone cheers:D I was shocked when I realized that there is a boy playing with a broken arm!:O That is really stupid! 
During football games you can talk a lot and have a lot of fun. They are usually 2 1/2 to 3 hours. So really long! So but I met a lot of people who didn't to go to football games. With one girl I plan to go to a soccer game and I found out that our basketball team was very good the last two years: State Champions! Two times! That's really awesome!!!:D And I guess our band is the best in Texas too:)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen