Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2012

IPhone-story

Once during art class someone stole someone elses iPhone and first no-one knew who has this iPhone. By the way it was an iPhone five! A week later a police man came in during class and took a boy away. I hadn't seen it, but the girl next to me told me later. It was the boy who stole the iPhone. I guess they found him because of the tracking sensor in all new iPhone 5. So never steel an iPhone:D I was very mad I haven't seen the police man coming in:( I wish I wasn't as focused on my vase! I am not sure what happen to the boy... A girl told me he is probably not allowed to go to school for 1-2 weeks (many people probably wonder why he don't have to go to school for some days. You would probably like to have "holidays":D) and community service(Sozialstunden). And I have to tell you I was shocked when I first heard about the stolen iPhone 5... 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen