Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2012

Plant sale

We have several fundraisings for orchestra. We sell plants, pecans, butter braid and have already sold donuts. One Saturday I helped at the plant sale. It was ok. Most time we hadn't any costumers and so I watered plants from time to time. Our job was pretty easy. We only had to take the plants to the customer's car and write down what they sold:) In Germany we would never sell plants on grass in front of a school:D
The second time I was there it was sooooo boring! During the last hour we had zero costumers and no-one was there I really talk to... At the beginning it was fun because we were eight people and watched the band practicing. And when I can tell you one thing: When you wanna do an exchange year in the US... Don't play in band! When you play in band you have no free time. Band during school, band after school, band on saturdays! So that would be the last thing I would do! Orchestra is only during school and sometimes when we have a fundraising, but you don't have to come to every fundraising!:) 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen