Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2012

a "real" concert

My first real concert was this Tuesday. We played only 2 pieces but they were good. Our director was disappointed but doesn't matter. She said: "You played ok..." The concert was together with the concert- and philharmonic orchestra. Concert is the worst orchestra, philharmonic the orchestra between symphonic and concert and symphonic the best orchestra. You can also say freshman-, junior varsity- and varsity orchestra:) before we began to play, Alexandra's bridge fell over... She sits next to me and I only heard a big "craack". I was shocked when I saw what happend but our director and Alex were relaxed. Our director told a story about her experience when her bridge fell and said she pulled the mute too hard... (mute=Dämpfer) I hope this will never happen to me! I was shocked enough after I opened my violin case after I arrived when I realized that my bridge and the little wooden thing inside my violin wasn't fixed any longer! After five days someone fixed it for $22 or something like this. Also alles halb so wild:D 
Alexandra played with a violin from a junior varsity player and everything was fine! Her violin is already fixed and it is only a crazy memory right now:)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen