Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2013

Start spring semester

It went pretty well till know. I passed my history test with an 80(maybe 3-) and hope I passed my English test which I took today. My teachers are pretty nice. My english teacher always sits in class and says: "awkward silence. You can talk it is ok I want you to talk..." and she is relaxed unless she grades... You get like 2-5 points off for each comma you miss and each word you spell incorrectly... Seriously when they would do that in Germany I would have gotten a -10 on some tests! But we wrote only less than half a page on our test so it should not be too bad:)
My history class is less boring than I thought and people around me are nice. It just gets annoying when the teacher comments too much on me being a foreigner... For example once he pointed on a us map and ask what is there and I was the one who told him it is Chicago and then he always says: "don't let the foreigner tell you" or sth like that. Yeah but the teacher is fun and half of the class time we talk about everything else but history:) today we talked about how to become very rich and I found out that the ALDI person is the 10th richest person on earth:D Jo that's what our history class is like besides when we look at power points.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen