Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2013

How is swimming going?

Actually pretty good:) I did not swin this week so we were just called in for 8:15am and next week 9am at school isn't that awesome? That means I can sleep till 7:45 every day next week! Was willste mehr, ne?:D yeah and since the season is over I gonna take teen-leadership for the last 9 weeks. And we went to IHOP on Tuesday cause it was national day of pancake and plain pancakes were free:) IHOP is like a breakfast restaurant where most people go to to eat pancakes:P
Oh and about 2 weeks ago we hosted a meet for which we got out of school early and I did not even swim and that was fuuuun! What I did? Putting the right stickers on the right medals, eating and talking about girls stuff with 3 other girls:D oh and we took the time once but it did not last long:D the meet was pretty long but since I did not swim I have nothing to complain about:)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen