Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2013

Day(s) of midyear orientation

It was in Van Alystene a town about an hour north to where I live. We were about 40 or more exchange students and had a lot of fun! It started with a sleep over on friday and went on till 3pm on Saturday. Friday we had so much to talk about that we did not even get to watch the movies! The guys played with the different kinds of balls like you would expect them to do and the girls sat or stand in little groups and talked. Of course we also ate a lot of food like chips, m&ms and cupcakes. For that reason I was stuck in the kitchen for a while. Most exciting was to see the girls I traveled with again and some can actually understand your problems! The meeting reflected our year, we thought of what we would have done different and thought about our goals for the upcoming 5 month. A guy tried to teach me how to throw a football again but well I am just not skilled enough to do that! Man that's really hard! But fun:DD oh and we got pancakes for breakfast and not like German pancakes, like fat American pancakes:P with loads of sirup and ice cream:D our lunch was pizza or lasagna and healthy salad:D the meeting went by soooo fast! Impossible! After the meeting I went home showered and went to the dance from church. Maybe my 5th or so... After 3 you can not count any more so September, october, november, Dezember, Januar:P I was right it was the fifth:P ok the dance went by too fast but might have been the best one of all 5! First of all there was a reason that there were more guys and second of all were all people or most people in a good mood:) but you won't get to know the third reason. Sry:) well that was an AWESOME day and thank you to my hostmom to give me a ride and participate in the meeting and thank you to the church leader who let me participate in the dance:)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen