Montag, 19. November 2012

Election

Yeah almost everyone knows that Texas is a red state which means they are very conservative and voted for Romney. Not everyone but most people and about 99% in my church probably voted for Romney cause he is mormon. It doesn't really matter if you vote in Texas cause Texas will be Republican. Some teachers and kids were like: "I am moving to Canada" cause Obama won... My friend wore an Obama shirt on election day and the day after and she is still alive. She got sone comments but she us alright so it is not violent because of the election! I really wanted to have an Obama shirt when I saw her:) The Election is a bigger deal to the teenagers than in Germany. In Germany I don't care about the president as long as he/she is not NPD!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen