Montag, 19. November 2012

Church

I already wrote something about church but know I found out more and want to write about it... I think they believe that god created us all and sent us to earth to make the world better and have a life and when we die they think we come to Jesus and God. That's just what they believe and I found out Mormons don't drink alcohol, coffee and tee. I guess they don't drink coffee cause of the coffin but I am not sure if they drink coke... I still go to church every Sunday and to an activity most Tuesday's. Did I tell Mormons are not allowed to date till they are 16? And they don't watch inappropriate movies like pitch perfect, or even James Bond. That's kinda hard to do. Than Mormons have something like a temple and they wanna go they or should go there and most Mormons want to get married in this temple. I don't really get what is special about it. It is just a huge building with towers and it's kind of a huge church. It is fine to go to church. You meet nice people there and you don't have to believe what they try to teach you. It is just to spend time with your family and with some other teenagers:)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen